|Jacket and a sweater? Ron's going to overheat.|
- I'm running low on fluid.
- I've got some serious chafing going on "down there."
- You started way too fast.
- I need to sit for 5 minutes, then I'll be ready to go again.
- Do you have any extra baby wipes.
- I just dropped a big load by that bush.
- Nobody told me it was going to be this hard.
- That's too salty.
- It's too long...I have to stop.
- I just sprained my ankle (okay, that's only a runner thing, I think, unless you're really twisted).
And my favorite...
- Lube up, it's going to get nasty.
Thanks for reading, and the answer is Ultrarunner. Get your mind out of the gutter, but before you do...share some of your own running double entendres in the comments.