My 10 Favorite Trail Running Videos of 2012

These are the videos that have been emailed, passed around to friends, and shared on Facebook. At their worst, they have given me a short escape from the fluorescent day spent sitting behind a computer and have allowed my mind to drift to my next run. At their best, these videos evoke the excitement of being outside on the trails, the feelings of freedom, joy, pain, and ultimately connection to the land, and to everyone who shares this passion.

These are my ten favorite trail running videos of 2012, starting with the latest Salomon Running video and ending with a great message from Edward Abbey. I hope you enjoy the videos, and if I've missed any of your favorites, please list them in the comments below. I could use a short break.



5 comments:

  1. Awesome videos Dax! It's always inspiring to see some of the greats in action, and to hear their thoughts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to end one year and move onto another! Thanks Dax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great line up of videos. There is one that I watched over and over to prepare for UTMB...the music and footage is amazing. Here's the link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFWDUsvLCoE

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations