My Shoe Review

I just received my 2nd pair of Saucony Kinvaras in the mail. I love running in them, and heard Saucony might be making some changes, so I bought a second pair.

My review: they work for me, but they might not work for you. This could probably be the review of every running shoe ever made, but that wouldn't sell many magazines.

Dirty shoes stay outside
This is unrelated, but a hummingbird is building its nest in a tree outside of my office window. I've never seen a hummingbird nest before. It's about the diameter of a nickel, and there is no way I would have noticed it. My wife pointed it out to me; she's good at noticing stuff like that. The hummingbird is sitting in its nest right now, and I hope it stays for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations